I like the word "indolence." It makes my laziness seem classy. ~Bern Williams
1. I have several writing projects to work on, yet I like the whitness of word, so I figured I’d just leave it that way
2. Last night I returned a $200 dress to Banana Republic then spent that money at Gap.
I need to go back and get the dress from BR because next weekend is CBC weekend and I need to look pretty
3. Next weekend is CBC weekend; translation lots of work and lots of hot black men.
4. I’m going golfing this weekend again to see hot black men also because I fear that my drive has gone to shit
5. Speaking of shit, my Aunt and Uncle think that I swear too much. Yes I do. And Yes your sister knows. And yes it makes her crazy.
6. I need to write a post about something other than what I’m thinking in the middle of the day.
7. I went to the dry cleaners this morning in my pajamas. On the way home from the dry cleaner I walked three blocks past my apartment. Keep in mind that my apartment is on the corner and you can see into my fucking living room from the street, but I manage to walk completely pass it.
8. one of my coworkers is leaving. I’m actually going to miss her. HA! She’ll be back in an hour
9. I’ve spent a good portion of my morning pissed off at Gap and Bank of America. I hate them.
10. Last night I had Johnny Rockets for dinner. The Biggest Loser came on while I was enjoying my Johnny Rockets. I changed the channel to House.
11. I want to have Hugh Laurie’s babies.
12. Someone just told me that I look like I’ve lost weight. HA! I didn’t point out that I had Johnny Rockets including the ½ onion rings ½ fries. I ate it all by myself.
13. I check site meter probably more than I should. Someone should stop me.
14. Since I know that at least six people read this (shout out to Sitemeter) GIVE ME SOMETHING TO WRITE ABOUT!
15. I heart those six people who read me.
16. Laguna Beach is on
17. There has been no witty banter by coworkers today. I know they read this. I need to be amused!
18. My jaw hurts like hell. But I'm eating ice.